We offer 3 different payment methods to suit your needs:
1) PayPal - Buy your BugRug using a credit/debit card through the PayPal portal, or use another payment method setup in your PayPal account. It is a secure, convenient, and flexible payment method that also offers Buyer Protection. Visit the PayPal website for more information.
2) Bank Deposit - Don't want to use a credit card? No worries, you can transfer payment direct to our bank account. Our bank details are provided on checkout. Note that we won't be able to ship your rug until your payment reaches our bank account, which may mean an extra day or two wait depending on bank processing times.
3) Afterpay - Great option to get your BugRug now but pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly installments. No interest or added fees. Available to Australian residences over 18 years old only. See below for summary information, or visit the Afterpay website for further details.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH AFTERPAY
Purchase your BugRug today, receive it in a few days (based on our standard delivery times) and pay it off over 4 equal fortnightly installments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Choose Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with the store’s online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
2. Quickly create an account using your existing debit or credit card
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you.
3. Instant approval
No lengthy process or wait times. Afterpay simply uses your mobile phone number and a few personal details to create your account instantly.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, ALL YOU NEED IS:
An Australian credit card or debit card
To be over 18 years of age
To live in Australia (or have a residential address)
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
Select Afterpay as your payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
Register or login to your Afterpay account
Enter or verify your payment details then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY?
Our returns policy is the same when using Afterpay as it is with our other payment methods. Visit our Returns Policy page for more information.
WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY AN INSTALMENT?
If you don't make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee by Afterpay with a further late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions for more information on the fees charged.
WHAT CARDS DOES AFTERPAY ACCEPT?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
WHEN WILL MY FIRST PAYMENT BE CHARGED?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order. For online orders under $500 placed thereafter, your first payment will only be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER?
Delivery times for orders using Afterpay are the same as our standard delivery timeframes. Visit our Delivery page for more information.
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay, including payments, declined orders, or your Afterpay account, email [email protected].
Alternatively, visit the Afterpay website for more details.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR USING AFTERPAY?
No, Afterpay can be used for any order value.